Venue: CASA Him Gange resort, Rishikesh, INDIA
Booking information: email@example.com, tel: +306972841468 WhatsApp, Viber
Yoga Retreat in Rishikesh, India
Starting 1st of August till 21st of August.
You can come for 7 days, 14 days or 21 days.
07.30 – 09.00 Hatha / Ashtanga Practice
09.00 – 10.00 Breakfast
13.00 – 14.00 Lunch
16.30 – 18.00 Hatha / Ashtanga Practice
18.00 – 19.00 Meditation
19.00 – 20.00 Dinner
If you want to connect with the peace that is already inside you, this retreat is for you!
Maybe you are wondering. Why should I go to the specific retreat?
• Because you want to gain a lot of yogic tools to use it in your everyday life.
• Because you want to experience Rishikesh and yogic excursions like Vashishtha cave, Aarti ceremony etc.
• You want to practice traditional yoga from an Indian yoga teacher.
• You want to reconnect with yourself.
• You want to have a great time in a peaceful place.
• Eat healthy meals.
• A safe space for yoga and meditation.
Let the beauty of what you love be what you do. – Rumi.
• Air tickets
• Transportation (all, except the excursions)
Excellent location next to the river, beautiful big garden, surrounded by mountains, very quiet, relaxing, tasty and healthy meals.
The price is for a shared room (2 people) with private bathroom.
If you want to upgrade to a private room with private bathroom please contact us for a price.
3 meals included:
Breakfast: Fruit, porridge, tea, coffee
Land at Jolly grant airport, Dehradun. Take a cab/bus to
Rishikesh, or you can request us to pick you at an extra cost. We are just 30
Arrive at Rishikesh railway station. Take a local cab/bus and hit
the road towards Neelkanth mandir.
Take National Highway 58 from Delhi and after reaching
Rishikesh take Badrinath road and reach Neelkanth bridge,
we’re just 10 minutes away from there.