KIDS YOGA TEACHER TRAINING (YOGA ALLIANCE & YOGA ALLIANCE PROFESSIONALS): Be a Yoga kids’ teacher with international recognition! The licensed training provides many tools and techniques to the trainee. We become aligned with our inner child. Through joy and creation, we offer the tools that we have obtained and the knowledge of our soul.
General Background in the Specialty Area
Includes the study and understanding of all childhood developmental stages from age 3-15 and how the issues of each stage impact what is appropriate for teaching them. Categories are to address the specifics of appropriate developmental application for each age group.
Includes yoga-based practices appropriate for child development, such as asana, asana-based movement, yoga-based games and activities, breathing techniques.
Folktales, Myths and Yoga
Asana for kids
Yoga in the classroom
Techniques for anxiously kids
Meditation for kids
Teacher training manual
Yoga for special needs
Yoga business – Internet and social media marketing
Includes knowledge of classroom techniques, lesson plans and group processing for children’s activities. Age-appropriate teaching skills for yoga class techniques (including how to phrase age-appropriate questions to a child) and effective communication skills (such as songs and stories) for working with children.
· 9:00-10:00 Breakfast
· 10:00-12:15 Meditation/Practice
· 15 min Break
· 12:30-14:30 Theory 30 min
· Break 1
· 15:00- 17:00 Practice 20 min
· 17:20-19:30 Practice Discussion
· 19:30-20:30 Dinner
· Training and Manual
· Certification – 95 Yoga Alliance credit hours
· Three meals, breakfast, lunch and dinner every day
· 10 nights accommodation
· **Workshops and spa treatments available at extra cost**
· You don’t have to be a qualified teacher to attend. However, if you have not completed a 200 hr YTT you cannot register your training. For example: you can attend the training and get the certification but you can only use it and register as a Kids Yoga Teacher if you are already are a qualified 200 hr yoga teachers. Otherwise it is just a qualification to broaden your knowledge.